Welcome to your ROI Rocket Career!
Whether you’re an experienced professional or a recent graduate, working with ROI Rocket could be a challenging and rewarding next step.
Business Development & SalesApply
The purpose of this role is to drive profitable and sustainable business growth for our most important clients in the ROI Rocket Research Services division. The Research Services group provides programming & hosting, online sample, data processing, and advanced analytics solutions to ROI Rocket clients.
Responsibilities of the position will include:
- Develop client accounts to their full potential, through a consultative approach, listening to the client and implementing solutions that fit their needs.
- Generate and manage strategic account plan.
- Develop and apply your knowledge of online research and fieldwork techniques in the U.S. and international markets.
- Consult with clients on how best to conduct research, including complex multi-country studies.
- Achieve business building objectives, including opening up new client opportunities, further developing client relationships, and winning profitable business.
- Generate revenue consistently month by month at minimum profit margin levels.
- Provide accurate and detailed forecasts.
- Report all activity in CRM software on a daily basis.
- Ensure that the CRM database contains all of your information accurately.
- Collaborate with cross-functional operations, technology, and product teams to develop and execute project plans, defining scope, schedule, deliverables, resources, and budget.
- 3+ years of sales experience required in the market research industry.
- Past achievement in new and expanded client business generation.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage your time effectively and prioritize tasks to meet a range of deadlines.
- Strong analytical abilities and comfort working with numbers.
- Familiarity with CRM based solutions (i.e. Salesforce).
- Strong analytical aptitude and results oriented with great attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to actively manage multiple tasks and work within a team environment.
- Must be a goal-oriented, persuasive, self-motivated and independent worker.
- Must be able to work well under pressure and be efficient in meeting deadlines.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent education/professional experience required.
- Must be willing and able to travel.